Integrity's 340 Sedan offers the ultimate entertainer at the very best price on the market today. The 340 Sedan is an adaptation of the highly successful 330 Sedan, after extending the cockpit by 1 foot. The 340 Sedan is the first boat in the popular Integrity Motor Yachts range to include a fully opening rear bulkhead with hopper window and door, creating a flowing indoor and outdoor entertainers delight. The roomy cockpit features wrap around padded lounges with a large dinette, leading through to the exceptionally appointed aft galley and spacious saloon. Below decks you will find a queen size island bed forward, with separate shower and toilet compartments.
True to the Integrity Motor Yachts range, the 340 Sedan features wide walk around side decks ensuring safe and secure passage in any conditions. And the known seaworthiness continues with the tried and tested hull ensuring cost effective short and long range cruising.
If you're looking for a boat to entertain your friends, or to spend enjoyable lazy days out on the water, you need to check out the Integrity 340 Sedan today.
10 Reasons to Buy The Integrity 340 Sedan Cruiser
- Full 360 degree wide walk around decks and cockpit. Fast and safe access to any part of your vessel, providing full use of every inch of your boat. Spacious entertainers cockpit with large dinette, padded lounges and additional storage.
- Large fold up bulkhead hopper window and door. Flowing open entertaining area extends from the saloon through to the spacious cockpit. Creates a fantastic indoor/outdoor alfresco entertaining and dining atmosphere.
- Includes bow and stern thrusters. Fingertip control of both the front and back of the vessel. Takes away the stress when maneuvering in close quarters and berthing
- Step-on step-off access onto the boat in key handling and berthing locations. Safety rails on the port side, starboard side and stern, all open for easy access onto the vessel. Simple, safe and easy entry and exit from your berth. Step on step off access onto the boat refers to the ease-ability of actually getting on and off the boat, even if you have a crook back or knees or whatever, you simply step on or off the boat in three easy locations. No jumping and no leaps of faith required , just a simple step on or off. Its about how easy and safe it is to get on and off the boat, not just the berth.
- Skippers helm station sliding door. Easy and quick access in and out from the controls for the skipper. Allows easier single handed operation and berthing of the craft
- Separate head and shower compartments. Privacy and extra room in the shower and toilet. No water over the toilet seat from the shower.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning. 16,000 BTU cold and hot air-conditioning all year round. Extra comfort for those hot steamy nights and cold rainy days.
- Onan diesel powered electric generator installed. Gives the vessel 240 volt electricity, anywhere anytime. Great for your Jug, toaster, electric frypan, hair dryer, juicer and more.
- Exceptionally appointed aft galley with a fridge and double bowl sink. High quality Corian bench tops, with flick mix tap fittings. Easy access to the cockpit and saloon dining areas. Very airy and bright with plenty of storage.
- Diesel power with shaft drive and full keel protection to prop. Economical to run and the lowest of under water maintenance on the market. Feel safe and secure with no fear when accidently running aground